Subject: [Leica] A birthday weekend
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sat Apr 15 15:09:57 2006

B.D. ................. what a privilege to be able to share Gran'ma's
week-end.

A combination of portraits, visits, eat-ins and emotional
moments ................ forming a reportage (including the T of
course) which runs like a film, but with the perception and depth of
image that only stills can bring.

Thank you for sharing.

B.