Subject: [Leica] Foot Washing
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 14 07:22:05 2006

I for one don't blame the women for being upset about such an anachronistic
practice--(another) shame on our church.

Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> wrote:  PESO:

A Catholic priest in Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish washes the feet of
12 selected men during Holy Thursday observances. Bishop Peter Jugis
of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlotte reminded priests that only
men's feet could be washed during the Holy Thursday services, causing
controversy among many this Lenten season.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/58629339/medium

Thanks for comments, etc.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP