Subject: [Leica] Flowers
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Apr 14 07:11:03 2006

Joe,
Yes, there is a better way, but you will have to use either a 50 DR or the
new macro 90. :)  With the Summicron you will have to find a situation where
the background works for the magnification of you lens.  Typically you will
use a very wide aperture, possibly even F2.  Move around you subject in all
three dimensions until you can visualise what the background is.  Oof
blossoms, branches, sky are all possibilities.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com