Subject: [Leica] One colourful - One not
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 13 18:45:27 2006

Rick,
Velvia 100 is RVP only one stop faster.  If you want a similar look but
without the dMax, the contrast, and the out of gamma color space then Velvia
100F would be a better choice.  Personally, I have fine tuned the exposure
of Velvia 100 to mostly get what I want.  The trick is that latitude is
really only about 1/3 stop in either direction.  One of my SL's runs about
1/3 stop hot and it just blows out the highlights unless I shoot 100 at
about 125 ISO.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com