Subject: [Leica] Week 14
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Apr 11 15:02:22 2006

The name is a bit of a misnomer. It's not what I'd consider a typical BBQ
restaurant. What they have is good, but the menu is limited. It's not like
Smokey Creek, which is an all-you-can-eat BBQ place in the country not far
from here. Smokey Creek has it all. It's only open Thurs-Sat, but that's
plenty. I limit myself to no more than once a month. It's one of the best
BBQ places I've ever been to, and I've been to some good ones in Texas.

There's no shortage of great food in NC, and it's relatively inexpensive. I
love Southern cooking. I watch what I eat and I work out every day, but it's
still a challenge not to go overboard.

daveR