Subject: [Leica] sharp ears & soft eyes! focusing tips? -
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Apr 11 08:18:05 2006

I recall an article from years back (I know not where) that
researched focusing technique. They said that most accurate focusing
was done by racking in one direction and stopping at focus -- not by
moving the focus point back and forth searching for precision.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies