Subject: [Leica] Re:DSLR question OT
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Apr 8 20:13:50 2006

If my clients order 11x14's of images shot at 800iso, I consider them
usable. Your are also comparing a very small company to a large company as
far as product availability, what's the point there?

Personally if the digital M turns out to be an excellent camera, both N and
C can kiss my.........

Chris