Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 8 06:27:41 2006

I think the beauty of most flower shots posted on the LUG comes most
of the time from the shallow DOF in most of them.
A thing this one lacks. I also think you made this one in too harsh
light. Might have been better to shoot it earlier or later.
Just my feeling as a complete flower and cat photgraphy nitwit.

Thanks from showing,
Philippe

Op 7-apr-06, om 20:51 heeft Joe Leung het volgende geschreven: