Subject: [Leica] Jim Nichols' Observation - sax photo
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri Apr 7 20:15:04 2006

Here's a sax photo where the digital LCD feedback let me experiment with
movement and light to get a jazzy feel. No manipulation in Photoshop - this
is how it was captured with an Olympus C-8080WZ a month ago at an outdoor
Eureka concert:
http://myolympus.org/C/G/0603/motion/imagehtm/image24.htm

Gary T