Subject: [Leica] another couple of posts
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Fri Apr 7 17:19:53 2006

Walt,
Florida doesn't have subways, but it does have Disney World and that ilk
waiting for someone to put 'em in their place. Of course, the way tourist
seem to appeal to you, you better take the pills along.
Arche

Walt wrote:
As far as giving up, that's out of the question. The lure of a
self-imposed project keeps haunting me. We don't have subways in Florida
so I can't follow in B.D.'s footsteps. but still, there are many images
left unmade.

Walt

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] another couple of posts)