Subject: [Leica] kelly's day in geneva photo essay
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Apr 7 13:47:42 2006

Most art is specific to a generation then passes from sight, thankfully.
>From Mozart's time how many composers are remembered?  All you can do is
create what has meaning to you and hope it has meaning to others.  Sometimes
it takes a good while for others to catch on which is why artists used to
starve.  :)

One of my co-workers keeps bringing in photographers work so that we can
laugh at it.  Doesn't mean the photographer and the collector don't get
rich; it just means that it doesn't resonate with us so it sucks.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com