Subject: [Leica] FSFriday, freebie 50mm enlarger lens.
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Fri Apr 7 01:54:07 2006

I was just given a Schneider Componon 50mm lens for my enlarger to
replace the Beslar 50mm I was using.  So, as a bit of a thank you to
the list, even if I do just mainly lurk, I want to give the Beslar
lens to somebody who could really use it, preferably somebody
starting out with their own darkroom that could really use it.

It's a Beslar 50mm kit lens, nothing spectacular, but mint condition
with caps.

So here's the deal.  Be honest, and if you can really use the lens or
have somebody local to you who could, e-mail me (off list would
probably be best) and the first person who could use it gets it.
Being the starving student type, it'll be the end of the month or so
for it to ship, or if you want it quicker you could pay for shipping
(free shipping at the end of the month for the US only unless it's
fairly cheap to send elsewhere).  Hoping to help somebody out a bit
since somebody else has helped me.

And if anybody has a 2.8 or faster 50 LTM or M lens they want to send
me free..  (Yeah, that'll happen!)

Gerald