Subject: [Leica] Call to Prayer
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu Apr 6 05:45:46 2006

Tina, I quite agree, there would be a huge danger of the baby stealing the
show. My first reaction was that it was terrific of the father, but that
without even a tiny portion of the baby's head there was nothing to show
that there really was a baby at all - apart of course from the father. But
then I thought that the baby's hand does enough...sorry, I'm getting far too
deep into this. The obvious love on the father's face is all that's needed,
and to that extent, the newer crop works better still.
If in addition the caption forces some to challenge their own prejudices,
all well and good! It took me back to the birth of my kids, and I must've
had exactly the same look on my face. Point proven, and in such a
wonderfully positive way.

Nick