Subject: [Leica] do I want ImagePrint?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue Apr 4 19:57:42 2006

Brian give Qimage a try, it is a print utility like no other, it uses
the printer driver that comes with your software.
http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

there is also a support group on yahoo (qimage). this software is the
only tool i use to print, it can handle ICC, uprezing, corrections,
layouts, boarders, it has a wonderfull history that lets you reprint
all the old stuff,.... etc etc...

even if you go the image print route, you can use qimage as the front
end for imageprint. image print drivers are good, but the interface is
Xwin converted to run on windows or mac and it is very old. i still
have the image print for the 2200 and never upgraded for the 4800 as i
did not see the need.

also for fancy BW, u can use quadtone,(a shareware RIP) very very good
for about 50. i use the qimage/quadtone RIP for BW prints.

contact me off the list if you want about these two products,