Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Gators
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 4 14:59:34 2006

Funny enough, I was not even aware of the Gators having made it to the
Final Four until a couple of days ago. I don't really follow North
American sports that much anymore, it is just too much hazzle with the
time difference and such. Plus, I spend enough time watching soccer and
rugby as it is. But it was kind of neat that my old school won the
national championship. Quite a feat for a school where 20 years ago
basketball was regarded as something to pass the time between the end of
the football season and the football spring practice. I remember being
able to get in to the basketball games free of charge when I was a
graduate student there in the 1980s. Not anymore!

And this year, they even delayed the start of football spring practice
so that the football coaches could go and see the basketball team play
at the Final Four!!!

Nathan