Subject: [Leica] I live a far different life from Kyle
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Apr 4 09:11:16 2006

Sonny

Brings back memories...When I was a youngster my Grandma would take us
all crabbing at a little fish camp off Victory Drive (Savannah) Go out
in a little row boat and hang some chunks of old meat over the side on a
string. Crabs grab the meat and just haul them in like crazy. When a
crab got loose in the bottom of the boat it got a little more exciting,
since crabs aren't really  people orientated. Back on shore a big kettle
would be boiling  and in went the crabs.

Like Justin Wilson would say,   OOOWEEE.

Walt