Subject: [Leica] why we photograph?
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon Apr 3 13:07:43 2006

 Great questions.

A.  To show others the way I see the world.  I guess it is a way of opening
myself up to others.  Looking at some else's photos is a way at looking into
their mind; their pesonality, so I feel it is that way when I show my
photos.  I photograph what I like and I hope you like it too.

B.  I love to photograph nature and familiar objects seen in a different
way.

C .  To show others what I see, and hopefully it is different than what they
see.  Or different enough that they find it interesting and will perhaps
view a similar object in a new way next time.  At times it is also a relase
for what I am feeling.  At other times it is a reflection of what I am
feeling.

Aram