Subject: [Leica] SF20 with Digilux 2
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Apr 3 07:15:05 2006

Hi Luggers,
I have the Panasonic LC 1 and the Leica SF 20 flash unit. The flash
does not work in TTL mode, but rather in A. When the flash is
connected to the camera it reads both ISO and F stop as set on the
camera and the "okay" light confirms the flash level is okay after
the picture is taken. Works fine - but think of flash technology from
the late 60's before TTL. Hope this helps.
Howard (in Hong Kong)