Subject: [Leica] Sleeves or no sleeves?
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Mon Apr 3 04:28:29 2006

Mount them onto heavy mounting board. Leave a generous boarder and use
a board size that fits into a strong, but attractive, presentation box
- like these:

http://www.pratfab.com/gb/Produits_standards/presentation/presentation-
boxes/presentation_boxes.htm
or
http://tinyurl.com/ky8qt

www.prat.com

The board will mean they'll last a long time, they look at their best,
can be view properly without coming into contact with fingers. It may
take a little time to get used to mounting (if you decide to do it
yourself) but it's a skill well worth learning.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com