Subject: [Leica] New Panasonic/Leica
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sun Apr 2 06:14:21 2006

Thanks Steve.

I have to buy a digital camera for a particular job. The Digilux 2
seems to be going at auction for around GBP500 - is this still a
worthwhile option? Is it too long in the tooth now? Only 5mp I notice.

When will the new camera be available? What price is it likely to be? I
realise these are difficult questions to answer.

Should I get an E-300? Questions, questions!

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com