Subject: [Leica] Happiness is a warm - Scanner?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Apr 1 15:03:43 2006

She's not allowed on MY desk (Not that there's any room on it at the
moment) - I have one of those sprayer things for flowers, I just have to
point at it and she knows it's not allowed.
Pussy cats learn very fast and have good memories - one pssshhtt a few
years ago did the trick. :-)
Thanks for taking a look
cheers
Douglas