Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Fri Mar 31 14:08:38 2006

Scott,

You make a point here worth underlining. I've lived and worked here for a
LONG
time and have been in and out of many sites, secure and otherwise. My
experience echos your experience. Security is important, and there are places
where it has to be tight, but it doesn't have to be a total pain in the butt.
Places where security is a priority and where the security providers are
highly
trained and professional aren't bad at all to deal with, though I am sure
that
if I got far enough out of line they would shoot me on the spot. The
situations
I hate are the ones where the police or guards aren't really trained and
don't
really know what thye are doing. Security when it is well and properly done
doesn't have to be the way it is all too often is.

Barney

--
Barney Quinn, Jr.
(301) 688-1982 (O)