Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Mar 31 12:13:33 2006

When I saw B.D.'s post concerning Bhopal it seemed he was supposing an
accident rather than a terrorist event.The response, naturally, would be
the same as if it were intentional. Hell, it would  probably give
Congress incentive  to dump the constitution  and keep Georgie in office

Ahhhh...Big Brother

Walt