Subject: [Leica] Re:NOLA news
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 31 03:33:38 2006

Frank,
I have one just as good.  One of their well trained technicians switched
some circuits so we lost our phone for two weeks; during that time someone
who now had our number placed a ten hour call to Brazil.  Then they switched
the numbers back finally and charged us for the call.  That was a fun.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com