Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 31, Issue 459
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (lrzeitlin@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 11:49:41 2006

<<Ah, yes... You can add to your list vacuum tube stereo (maybe even with
Klispchorns!), Porsche 356s, 912s, and 'early' 911s, assorted Alfas, MGs,
Morgans, Triumphs, XKEs, and the like.  Also, how about over/under shotguns?
My, my we probably are a sub-species (and a grand one, at that!).

----

Let's see now. I've been using Leicas since the early 50s and bought my
first M3 in 1954. I owned a MG TC
in college, bought from an indigent Brit who squandered all his tuition
money on fast women and slow horses. I
raced a Porsche 356 Super Speedster in grad school. I traded my Jag 140 MC
for an Alfa Sprint Bertone coupe.
Had a McIntosh tube amplifier driving a pair of AR 12" speakers since I
didn't have enough room for a Klipshorn.
I bought a Mac 128 in 1984 and upgraded periodically to my present MacIntel
20". I now have an Oly E-500.

My God! I'm one of us.

Larry Z

But I don't own a Tilly hat.