Subject: [Leica] Latest pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 29 15:15:58 2006

Hi Steve,

For me the first one is my favourite too, this one I've shoot in Barcelona
as well the two old man talking approximately two or three weeks ago, the
others was in Cannes, last January, I go every year to Cannes, my business
is on music and I go every year to the Midem, this year was the first I take
with me my "new" small toy IIIF.

I find very interesting and useful your comments and point of view, I always
said that one of the most difficult things for a photographer is to identify
was is characteristic on his entourage and normal live, it is more easy
appreciate differences when you go to an other Country. Your words help me
very much to see my nearest world, thank you very much for your comments and
your time.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis