Subject: [Leica] Stanislaw Lem
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Mar 29 03:23:01 2006

A tragic loss, I remember how hilariously clever the Cyberiad was
when I read it in High School.  And I very much enjoyed both
film versions of Solaris.

I was surprised to learn that Lem did not like Tarkovsky's acclaimed
version, and is more sympathetic to Soderbergh's:

http://www.lem.pl/english/interview/interview.htm

-rei