Subject: [Leica] Re: Daily Dose of Spring XXXVII
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Wed Mar 29 02:28:23 2006

Don Dory wrote:

> Bruce,
> Sorry on that one, you pretty much have the
> full frame.  I cropped in just
> enough to clear the slide mount corners.
> Thanks for taking a look.
>
> Don
> don.dory@gmail.com
>

> On 3/28/06, bruce <bruce@ralgo.nl> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry to be late, Don.
> >
> > Spooky, oriental, what-does-it-mean
> ..................... may I ask
> > for an inch of the bottom?
> >
> > B.
> >
> > On 21-mrt-2006, at 2:25, Don Dory wrote:
> >
> > > Sunset a couple of days ago, typical clouds
> for Atlanta with just
> > > enough
> > > break at the horizon to add some color to
> this silhouette.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album362/bradfordpearsunsetskyred

Don,

I like this shot very much.  There are so many
sunset shots ... this is something very
different.

In your galleries I like your black and white
work best.  But this is a fantastic colour shot,
beautiful composition.  Have you thought of
selling fine prints?  Maybe you already do.

Thanks for posting.

Colin

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com