Subject: [Leica] Re: New Orleans photos
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Tue Mar 28 14:31:12 2006

Feli di Giorgio wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/sxw53
>
> Here are my shots, from the trip to New
> Orleans.
>
> To my great embarassment I just noticed a few
> spelling mistakes, which I'll fix tonight.
>
> Comments and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Feli,

This is an outstanding effort.  Together with
Jeffery Smith, whose effort yours complements,
you have made an outstanding record of the city
of New Orleans after Katrina.

I was impressed with the contrast between the
devastation of the damage and the joy of the
Mardi Gras.  Also between the Mardi Gras and the
people pictured elsewhere.

Thanks for making and showing such an
inspirational record.

Colin