Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Mar 28 19:47:51 2006

I have never installed any of the software that came with any digital
camera--not the Canon 10D, or 20D, or 1DII. Nor the wife's point and
shoots over the years. I already have PS and ACDSee, that is enough.

The only exception has been the software that came with my Ricoh GR
Digital, because to upgrade the firmware you need to have the Caplio
software installed on the computer.

Nathan