Subject: [Leica] Olympus = OT
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Tue Mar 28 09:20:03 2006

Probably has to do with the size of your hands, and more especially
what feels best in your hands.

As others have said, what comes out is only as good as the "see" of
the person behind the contraption.

What I dislike about the professional DSLRssssss is the size. Put a
simple zoom (wide or tele.) on the end of a body .................
and you're carrying a small mortar.

Last Sunday, we were in Amsterdam ............ it was a joy to tote a
tiny body, M or Bessa, with a 15, 21, 35, 50 and it was un-
noticed .............. almost. Click-clack. Fun ............. again.

B.