Subject: [Leica] Latest pictures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Mar 28 03:11:50 2006

Luis,

wonderful examples of the lens and camera together. It very much suits your
style of shooting. Where there aren't too many clues as to when it when it
was
taken, the images have that timeless quality which only old Leica lenses can
really deliver on. It's a style that I very much like.

I think that I agree with Ted, it's marking on the building. I had a problem
which was a mark on the film recently and it was on all shots on that film,
but
it wasn't as clear as yours which are pretty much symmetrical about the
doorway
and which went away when I tried another film. So, if you really are worried
put
another film through it!

Peter