Subject: [Leica] My own little Nocti
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Mar 27 12:55:16 2006

Didier:

The old tried and true SLR. When I started in the newspaper business a
co-worker wanted to sell me a case of Nikon rangefinders gear for $300.
Body, 3 or 4 lenses, etc. All in like new condition. I turned him down
in favor of  some Nikon F's...Wonder how much it would be worth today??
Always thought the Leicas handled better than the Nikon and Canon
Rangefinders.

Walt