Subject: [Leica] Maine workshop
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Mar 26 14:33:13 2006

Were there but world enough and time, this offer friend would sound so fine
With rapt attention, with open mind I'd ponder well your cherished line
Yet  wishes made to Him divine seem fated to leave me behind
and while I grieve I wonder thus
what the shits a syllabus?

Anon......

credit to Mr. Marvel