Subject: [Leica] Horology
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 12:48:59 2006

I have an Ostrander watch which is well over 40 years old and keeps
absolutely perfect time...twice a day...It's a family heirloom. My Mom's
family...Ostrander were Dutchmen that settled in North America ....Their
jewelry stores were in Toronto for the greater part of the 20th century...I
think they might be gone now?  Anyway...the watch is dead....I was never
very much in to time or jewelry...frankly it repulses me... (jewelry)
Cameras, Scotch and hats captivate me...