Subject: [Leica] THe Bay 101 - The Underground Railroad
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Mar 26 07:05:26 2006

Robert:

Breaking news.....It would take about 15 seconds for all the "armchair
warriors" in congress to reinstate the draft. In case you haven't
noticed there is still compulsory registration.  In 1964, I listened to
LBJ state "we are not going to send American boys 10,000 miles to do a
job Vietnamese boys should do for themselves". Had plenty of time to
recite that to myself while in RVN.

Walt