Subject: [Leica] First posting of images
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sat Mar 25 11:16:45 2006

Philippe,

The portrait of Caitlin (child #3) was done with an M6/90mm Elmar
with Tri-X.  The crop makes it a bit uncomfortable for the viewer -
kind of like "why did he crop it there?"  The shell was my first
attempt using an Epson flat bed scanner.  I'm still trying to figure
out how to scan with a black background.  Possibly leave the lid open?

Thanks for your comments.

Richard