Subject: [Leica] Three new T-images,
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:24:50 2006

B.D. - Well, at least I won't get you confused anymore with that evil
twin of yours you posted a couple of weeks ago.

Now what would be really fun would be for you to stick with your
theme, chuck one of those 7-14 mm zooms on the 330, and show us
yourself in context.  Folks hovering over you, threatening, glaring,
or ignoring you, or just plain bored with the commute.  [only
partially ;-)]

Time to get back to Saturday chores....

Dick