Subject: [Leica] Scanning Velvia film
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Fri Mar 24 16:44:35 2006

Tina Wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Actual film exposed in old-fashioned Leica camera :-) :

> Comments welcome.
>
> Tina

Wow, tree like that makes me think the Druids may have been on to something.
If it ever dies the village will have to move to another spot. Is that
Ferris wheel actually under the canopy?
Too bad there weren't any takers on the '1st shot' idea. That's one picture
I was sure everybody could post a psychologically poised yet refreshingly
naive example of.
Arche