Subject: [Leica] #047
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBeesPaw)
Date: Thu Mar 23 08:05:01 2006

Hi Nick,

I'm human, I like a bit of praise but before you put it down to vision and
talent you should consider the contribution made by the Northamptonshire
countryside and
this most important pair of photographic accessories :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Panasonic/Boots/index.html

Thanks for looking.

--Graham