Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 12:11:39 2006

Well Luis I will tell you,

"/*I don't see.. any method at all".  */I have seen more than a few
people shot though, with a variety of weapons. I don't rely on the
reminiscence of others for my information. Had you been following theses
posts carefully rather than getting "emotional" about the facts it would
be much easier to have a discussion. I don't believe anyone here, me
included, ever tried to whitewash our governments heavy-handed actions
in the world. It is, however, one of those historic facts that the war
there was primarily one between fascists and communists. It is also
quite factually evident all governments used their media to espouse
propaganda and the propaganda at that period in time was quite
anti-fascist, Especially for those publishing Vu and Life.

As far as it being "a hurting time in our story", so what. My
Grandfather was in WW!, my father was shot down after 50 combat missions
in WWII. and spent a year in a German POW camp. I spent over a year in
Vietnam. So again, regarding your story, so what?

When a point of view is presented without evidence it can be refuted
without evidence.

Walt