Subject: [Leica] Press Release
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 21 19:26:11 2006

Bob asked:
>How do you make slides from digital files?   Or, maybe, you don't?<<<

Bob,
The lad who for years processed all my colour slide film when I asked him
about making slides offered:

"Just burn your corrected images to a CD at the highest possible resolution.
Or bring them in, we'll clean them up and make slides for you." He said he'd
already done it a number of times for other photographers and had been
waiting for me to come in. ;-)

No I haven't done it yet. However, I have a speaking engagement shortly and
it will be necessary as well as doing a power point presentation. Yeah I
know that's two different programmes, but I just want the experince of
seeing them back to back! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Press Release)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Press Release)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Press Release)