Subject: [Leica] Press Release
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 21 19:05:11 2006

Tina Manley offered:
>>LUG:
>>If anybody is in the neighborhood (East of
Charlotte, NC), you're welcome to drop in.  This
is a LUG-related talk because Ken Lassiter met me
on the LUG and wrote an article about my work for
Photographer's Forum magazine. <<<

Hi Tina,
Way to go girl!!! :-) You'll blow them away with your photography and about
doing it! :-) Congratulations! Now if I win the lottery tomorrow evening
I'll fly in to hear you tell your story about doing what you do the way you
do! ;-)

That is as long as it isn't tonight! ;-)

ted