Subject: [Leica] my PAW Wk11
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 21 13:57:57 2006

Philippe - Well to me the third is just a shot of
some people on a stage though I will say the
sharp lighting contrast between the audience and
performers does add interest.  Of the other two,
the first is more dramatic with the inclusion of
the flare from the sun so I will vote for it.  I
must admit, though, that Ted's warning about not
generally not including hot spots in the frame is
rattling around in my head while I'm saying it.
Nevertheless, I like the effect.