Subject: [Leica] Lets start a Leica equipment discussion
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Mar 21 08:11:37 2006

You guys are no fun :-) I only chose HCB because it rhymes with XYZ, .....
or something :-)

How about the "real" premise: if you start with a drawer full of the latest
Leica glasses to begin with, there is less incentive to buy the other
glasses.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Lets start a Leica equipment discussion)