Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 11: Springtime
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 20 17:59:53 2006

Duke Gardens is a wonderfully colorful place this time of year.
That's a great portfolio you are building with the matchbox.

You know, you are doing so much with the homemades now, you could
ditch some of that German junk and tuck it away for a Dook education
for the tyke. If you have any bargains on that M2 in the offing, give
me first holler;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies