Subject: [Leica] Remember when ...?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 20 16:39:54 2006

Daniel,
I'll join in the chorus.  One is the better shot.  Interesting that all have
the Ipod in the ear.  We take a different tack,  choose an ipod on shuffle
and play it through the car stereo.  That way we all get to learn a little
bit about each others taste.  When the Dick Dale comes on I do get the "Are
we there yet?"

:) :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com