Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Mar 20 08:33:19 2006

On 3/20/06, Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu> wrote:
> I got a great recipe for Grits from the list...that alone
> made the whole thing worth the price of admission.

You mean you missed Sonny's and Tina's cornbread recipe?

Sonny had some good tips for black-eyed peas too.

And Douglas' beautiful description of how to make chips, as in fish-n-chips?

All you had to do was to suggest that the chips were nothing special.
You just dropped some potato slices into some oil. Nothing special
about chips.

:-)

Seriously. They should all be in the archives.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)