Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Mar 20 07:15:06 2006

Plenty of us post photos regularly...many are even taken with
Leicas.  Rarely do they elicit the level of response as many of the off
topic postings.  That's ok with me...it might get boring *always* sticking
to photography.  I got a great recipe for Grits from the list...that alone
made the whole thing worth the price of admission.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)