Subject: [Leica] Olympus DSLR
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Mar 20 05:30:43 2006

I didn't subscribe to this list to hear about Olympus
OR Chinese goods v American goods, but what the hell -
the LUG is what it is, my delete key works well and I
could always unsubsribe if it got too much. And just
sometimes, there's something worth reading..... ;)

Nick

--- "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hey! I didn't subscribe to this list to hear endless
> rants about the
> current world econmic situation and the quality and
> value of Chinese goods
> versus American! Llistmaster, could you start a CGL
> and give these people
> some place to take this chatter so that we can get
> back to discussing
> Leicas?
> Thanks
> Outraged in Boston
> ___

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a
photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com